A certified Medical Laboratory Technologist who is, with minimal supervision, capable of performing routine and specialized testing and quality control, understands theory of most tests and troubleshoots common technical problems.
- Receives and processes specimens according to laboratory protocols
- Performs daily calibration/quality control and routine testing with minimal supervision
- Produces, interprets and reports accurate test results in a timely manner
- Communicates pertinent information and/or issues to lab manager and colleagues
- Performs instrument maintenance and technical troubleshooting
- Responsible for keeping competency testing up-to-date
- Responsible for maintaining effective quality assurance programs
- At least one (1) year of prior job-related experience preferred.
- New graduates considered.